College All Star Football Game
First College American Football Game in Cuba since 1956.
- 5 nights hotel in a three star hotel double occupancy
- all transportation to and from the airport
- all transportation for each day of the program to cultural events
- all cultural events for the program
- all breakfasts and lunches, arrival dinner, dinner in Varadero and departure dinner
- a cultural tour that would inlcude visits to the national dance school and univeristy, as well a dance workshop, a walking tour of the 4 plazas of Havana,
- lectures on Cuban culture and history, afrocuban history, relations between the U.S. and Cuba, sports in Cuba.
- visit to Matanzas, dance presentation of music and dance, visit to Varadero beautiful beach and lunch,
- visit to modern Havana, national gallery of arts, student music performance
- Game Jersey
- Game Film
- Game Photos
- Staff with a bilingual guide and the support of commercial development staff of Cuba
- visa to enter Cuba as a cultural guest
Total price land and air from New York, Dallas or Miami $2,200.00 Visa included.